Reservable experience course list
Experience course application agreement
1. Definition of adults, children, and infants
- Adults: 13 years old, over junior high school students
- Children: 5 years old and over 12 years old, kindergarten child and elementary school children
- Infants: 4 years old or younger
2. Payment method
- Please pay at the site at the time of the experience.
- Depending on the course and facilities, only cash payment will be accepted.
- Receipts will be issued on site.
- If the experience and accommodation are a set, one receipt will be issued for the total amount, by the name Shinanomachi_farm_stay.
- Additionally, receipt issuance of accommodation facilities is also possible. But in that case, it will be a charge for the accommodation fee.
3. Accident insurance subscription
- We will apply accident insurance to all the experience courses. The charge also includes the insurance premium.
4. Cancellation penalty fee
- Any changes and or cancellation are requested one week before the opening day for the matter of experience.
- Beyond that date,penalties will be applied for cancellation and/or decrease in the number of people.
5. Management of personal information
- We will strictly control the collected personal information in accordance with our corporate information handling regulations and will not use it outside of this purpose.
- We will deliver information about experience menus and experience courses and Shinano-Machi information from us by e-mail to customers who have entered their e-mail address and accepted "receiving information by e-mail" as "accept receiving".
How to change or cancel reservation contents
- Change: Please enter all items with contents after change, designate Change reservation in cancel / change column, and click "Reserve".
- Cancel: Please enter all items with contents of the reservation, designate Cancel reservation in cancel / change column, and click "Reserve".